Not Quite a Bun in the Oven

We get an older female that is massively overweight and smokes several packs a day. As a result she is on home oxygen and as any commonsense person knows, compressed oxygen is extremely flammable. The story goes that she was baking something in the oven and somehow the pan got stuck in the oven. The oven light isn’t working and instead of using a flashlight to see what was wrong, she decides to use a lighter instead. Mix that and the oxygen and you get a big boom!

She had first and second degree burns to her face and neck. After a few days at the hospital she was good to go again.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *